Vintage Afghan SaddleBag With Boho Chic Tribal Style - 1'8 X 3'3
This product is no longer available.
This vintage Afghan saddlebag features boho chic tribal style. Saddle bags have become one of the most iconic examples of ... more This vintage Afghan saddlebag features boho chic tribal style. Saddle bags have become one of the most iconic examples of tribal weaving. Saddlebags were used by nomadic tribes for the transportation of food and everyday necessities during their travels. Saddlebags make a delightful piece of art that provides a historical atmosphere and conversation piece to your home. Saddlebags can be used as a seat cushion, wall décor, or place it in front of your fireplace and use as a floor cushion. Interior designers are using saddlebags to store magazines and newspaper when slung over the back of a large chair or couch. Vintage Afghan Saddle Bag. Wool. Made in Afghanistan. Measures 1'8" x 3'3". less
- 20.0ʺW × 39.0ʺD × 0.25ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $25
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
Esmaili Rugs in Dallas, TX
Welcome to the Antique Rug Gallery of Esmaili Rugs and Antiques, Inc. By traveling the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.