Antique Persian Orange/Green Oushak Style Rug
This product is no longer available.
Beautiful and rare oversize antique oriental rug / carpet. You will not find another like this huge antique Persian rug from ... more Beautiful and rare oversize antique oriental rug / carpet. You will not find another like this huge antique Persian rug from the 1920's. Really, please study this wonderful, large scale design with a palette related to the Oushak market. The ends and sides are very good which is important with short fringes as seen. The pile is quite uniform with some areas of slight foundation showing. We call this even, but low pile with some foundation showing. Very acceptable when a rug is almost 100 years old. Most importantly, the framework of the rug is all there. Rug is slightly crooked and if there are any repairs, we did not detect them. Great color and a great "look". Actual size: 11' x 17'2" less
- 11′ × 17′2″ and 1.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $145
- Free Local Pickup in cincinnati, OH
max in cincinnati, OH
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.