Monoprint - High Line View I
This product is no longer available
One-of-a-kind monoprint by Christine Tegeler Beneman. From the artist: "This is from a series inspired by High Line park in ... more One-of-a-kind monoprint by Christine Tegeler Beneman. From the artist: "This is from a series inspired by High Line park in New York built on a historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side. The series is constructed using a combination of processes; collagraphs, monoprint and trace monotypes. Many of the pieces are then cut out and layered. COLLAGRAPH: print made from a plate that’s built up from anything you can adhere onto a base (I use Plexiglas). The materials you use to create your plate create textures and shapes and how you ink the plate adds tone. MONOPRINT: an image composed of a monotype and some other form of printmaking resulting in a varable edition. Each print is a one of a kind, where part of the image is repeatable on a fixed matrix (in this case, hand-cut stencils) and part of it is not. TRACE MONOTYPE: a direct-drawing printmaking technique. After inking the plate, paper is placed on top. Using a pen or any stylus, the image is drawn on the back of the paper. The pressure of the drawing tool picks up a line of ink on the paper as the pen bears down. When the paper is pulled, the lines appear on the paper. Usually a second print is pulled, which yields a negative impression of the first print. " less
- 30.0ʺW × 0.3ʺD × 22.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
OAC Gallery in Albuquerque, NM
OAC Gallery is a gallery that sells a wide range of carefully selected, contemporary work.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.