Staffordshire Dinnerware Liberty Blue China Set
This product is no longer available.
This is a set of 38 pieces of Liberty Blue China. This transferware pattern was produced by Staffordshire in England ...
more This is a set of 38 pieces of Liberty Blue China. This transferware pattern was produced by Staffordshire in England. The pieces have charming images of historic colonial scenes. There is a bowl with Betsy Ross, the cups have Paul Revere, the saucers show Old North Church, the platter has the Governor's house in Williamsburg, the appetizer or dessert plates have Monticello, the plates picture Independance Hall and the butter dish displays Lafayette landing at West Point. The scenes are listed on the back of each piece except for the cup.
The pieces are in excellent never-been-used condition. There are no stains, utensil marks or chips to all but one cup which has a chip on the rim. less
- 10.0ʺW × 10.0ʺD × 2.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- English Traditional
- Liberty & Co.
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $59
- Free Local Pickup in Indian Creek, IL
BeeJayKay in Indian Creek, IL
I am addicted to anything vintage. The thrill is in the hunt... so I keep ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.