Vintage Brass Tasseled Candleholders - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
These vintage, brass-colored candleholders feature on-trend tassels. A perfectly subtle way to add this popular detail to your space. The ...
more These vintage, brass-colored candleholders feature on-trend tassels. A perfectly subtle way to add this popular detail to your space. The complementary set is alike in every way except for the size; one is taller than the other. Each tall, slim holder is set on a sturdy base and has a twisted brass rope tied around the stem. They'd look great in a grouping, with classic ivory taper candles or an unexpected bright color. Both are 3.5" diameter. Taller candleholder is 16" tall. Shorter is 14" tall.
Condition: Very good vintage condition. They are lightweight, brass-plated metal. They have patina commensurate with age and use, and there are some more evident age marks in the cups where a taper candle sits; please zoom in on pictures for details. They look very nice overall! less
- 3.5ʺW × 3.5ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Hollywood Regency
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in West Lake Hills, TX
An Acquired Home in West Lake Hills, TX
Vintage and one-of-a-kind finds for the modern home. At An Acquired Home, we curate quality ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.