1900's Turkish Antique Garanti Semavefleri
This product is no longer available.
This is a beautiful turkish antique Garanti Semavefleri samovar urn. This was used to heat up water for tea and ...
more This is a beautiful turkish antique Garanti Semavefleri samovar urn. This was used to heat up water for tea and or coffee.
This set is made from hand polished brass. It has two wooden handles on each side of the urn. It has beautiful detailing around the body and a lovely spigot. Urn is very old but in great condition for the age. Inside and outside has tarnishing and signs of previous use. This is a beautiful collectible item and hard to find. Per previous owner, it is from the early 1900's. There are a few dents/dings on the exterior circumference of the urn. Purchasing as-is.
Measurements are 16 inches High by 8 inches at its widest part. Comes with brass catch tray and cup less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $25
- Free Local Pickup in staten island, NY
- $20 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 10306.
Eric E. in staten island, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.