1970's Swimming Rose Bowl Trophy
This product is no longer available.
A charming silver plated swimming trophy rose bowl from England. The trophy bowl dates to the 1970's and is awarded ...
more A charming silver plated swimming trophy rose bowl from England. The trophy bowl dates to the 1970's and is awarded for the 200 Breast stroke. Engraved on the rose bowl is,
N & D Counties A.S.A Audrey Perfect Trophy Junior Ladies 200 Breast Stroke
It has a lovely decorative design around the rim. The trophy stands on a black heavy plastic base with a silver plated band with the names of the winners dating from 1976 - 2002, all the engravings are very clear.. The trophy is in great condition for it's age with no dents or knocks. There is some wear to the plate especially on the inside giving it a gold tint but very clean. The base is very solid but does have some repair but is on the inside and hidden when the trophy is displayed. The base is marked E.P.N.S. A lovely decorative trophy which would lovely to display flowers, fruit etc.
The trophy with the base weighs 2lb 3oz less
- 7.5ʺW × 7.5ʺD × 7.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Richmond, VA
Fanshawe Blaine in Richmond, VA
Welcome to Fanshawe Blaine Interiors, Victoria & Amanda's curious world of unique antique & vintage finds ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.