Danish Modern Nissen Candle Holders - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Set of sleek Danish Modern Nissen rosewood and silver-plated metal candle holders circa 1960. These pieces feature beautiful wood grain ...
more Set of sleek Danish Modern Nissen rosewood and silver-plated metal candle holders circa 1960. These pieces feature beautiful wood grain, and visible proof of a wonderful attention to details. Also included is the original box.
Stamped Nissen Langaa Denmark Pat. Pend.
Each candle holder measures about 2 1/4" across and about 1" high
Box measures: 5 1/8" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/4".
Candle holders are in excellent condition and box is remarkable intact for its age.
Tapered candles are not included.
These hard-to-find mid century Nissen Denmark "Langaa" candle holders represent the best of mid century Danish design, with their rosewood bases and detailed design.
Each candleholder has the option to display two different sized candles, simply by flipping them over. Flipping over these candle holders lets you use different-size candle -- tiny tapers (1/8" diameter) on one side and slightly larger tapers (1/4" diameter) on the other.
They are heavy substantial and simply substantial.
Other items depicted are available and sold separately. less
- 5.125ʺW × 2.75ʺD × 1.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.