"The Opposite of Stillness III" by Dani Schafer
This product is no longer available.
This painting titled, "The Opposite of Stillness III," was created in acrylic on hand-stretched canvas in 2015. Wisconsin artist ... more This painting titled, "The Opposite of Stillness III," was created in acrylic on hand-stretched canvas in 2015. Wisconsin artist Dani Schafer references her expressive, process-based style to create vivid, abstract works that explores the body's movement and its role in creating gesture, contrast, line, and texture. Dated with the year, titled, and signed by the artist on back. The edges are primed white, showing drips and marks from the painting process. It is wired for hanging. less
- 24.25ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 24.25ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Antigo, WI
Dani Schafer in Antigo, WI
Dani Schafer is a Wisconsin based artist who creates expressive, process-based abstract paintings. Her current ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.