Vintage Azilal Moroccan Berber Rug- 4′4″ × 8′2″
This product is no longer available.
Azilal rugs are handwoven by Berbe women of the Azilal tribes in the Middle Atlas Mountains of Morocco. They are ...
more Azilal rugs are handwoven by Berbe women of the Azilal tribes in the Middle Atlas Mountains of Morocco. They are a fabulous and more colorful alternative to the monochromatic Beni Ourain rugs.
Size: 4'43" x 8'20"
Age: 20 to 30 years
Material: Wool less
- 4′4″ × 8′2″ and 1.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Indigo and Lavender in Champlain, NY
Indigo&Lavender curates and offers beautiful vintage and contemporary objects made in the Mediterranean region ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations