Wolf Head Stirrup Goblets - Set of 5
This was a rare find and it's sort of hard to let go of these, but here is this magnificent ... more This was a rare find and it's sort of hard to let go of these, but here is this magnificent set of 5 brass and glass stirrup cups . The wolf's head up-side down is the base of the cup, standing on the ears and nose of the wild animal. For centuries stirrup cups or Parting cups were offered to departing guests most often when they were already in the saddle with feet in the stirrups. For equestrian fox hunters, the term Stirrup Cup refers to the traditional toast to begin the festivities of the day. Nevertheless this charming set can be used to serve a desert or an appetizer. less
- 3.75ʺW × 3.75ʺD × 4.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in North Miami, FL
Solares del Forn in North Miami, FL
Solares del Forn, has been in the Antiques and Interior Design business for more than ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.