Lenox Renaissance China - 6 Piece Service for 8
This product is no longer available.
This gorgeous gold rimmed and festively colored set is extremely rare and has been safely stored, untouched for many decades ...
more This gorgeous gold rimmed and festively colored set is extremely rare and has been safely stored, untouched for many decades. When it was used it was for special occasions ONLY and is in extraordinary condition: no utensil marks, chips or crazing. What makes this set so stunning is it's ability to span modern and traditional tabletop settings, as well to pair with other pieces. Each piece includes a gold back stamp as ornate and refined as the china itself.
8: 10.3/8" dinner platters
8: 8 3/8" salad plates
8: 6 3/8" bread & butter plates
8: 4 6/8" wide across lip of bowl
6: 3/8" across both handles, 17/8" high double handled soup bowls
8: footed teacups approximately 2 1/8" high 4" across lip 4 3/4 across lip to end of handle with 8 saucers—approximately 5 3/4" across. less
- 10.35ʺW × 10.35ʺD × 0.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
- Free Local Pickup in Portland, ME
- $25 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 60 miles of 04102.
Steffanie A. in Portland, ME
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.