Roche Bobois Dining Table
This product is no longer available
This table pays tribute to functionalist architecture, evident in both its signature materials - concrete, metal, and glass- and its designer ...
This table pays tribute to functionalist architecture, evident in both its signature materials - concrete, metal, and glass- and its designer inspiration- Mies Van der Rohe, Gropius, Le Corbusier. The "Less is More" collection uses both materials and expressive construction logic much like the famous architects did to build modern, sleek, uncluttered buildings. Within this table the metaphor of building is operating full force: the base's foundations is constructed in rough, aggregate concrete, an IPN (European Standard) girder is used, and the glass top is reminiscent of the glass facades that grace contemporary high rises. This collection embodies a taste for real, rough materials and the unexpected beauty they hold within.
Base in rough aggregate concrete supporting a metal I beam in black epoxy finish in black -top and extensions in 12 mm-thick glass. Two INTERGRATED GLASS EXTENSIONS ON EITHER SIDE- approx. 118" L less
- 39.0ʺW × 86.0ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Roche Bobois
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $300
- Free Local Pickup in OC, CA
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 92869.
LONE in OC, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.