Roche Bobois Dining Table
This product is no longer available.
This table pays tribute to functionalist architecture, evident in both its signature materials - concrete, metal, and glass- and its designer ...
more This table pays tribute to functionalist architecture, evident in both its signature materials - concrete, metal, and glass- and its designer inspiration- Mies Van der Rohe, Gropius, Le Corbusier. The "Less is More" collection uses both materials and expressive construction logic much like the famous architects did to build modern, sleek, uncluttered buildings. Within this table the metaphor of building is operating full force: the base's foundations is constructed in rough, aggregate concrete, an IPN (European Standard) girder is used, and the glass top is reminiscent of the glass facades that grace contemporary high rises. This collection embodies a taste for real, rough materials and the unexpected beauty they hold within.
Base in rough aggregate concrete supporting a metal I beam in black epoxy finish in black -top and extensions in 12 mm-thick glass. Two INTERGRATED GLASS EXTENSIONS ON EITHER SIDE- approx. 118" L less
- 39.0ʺW × 86.0ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Roche Bobois
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $300
- Free Local Pickup in OC, CA
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 92869.
LONE in OC, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.