Prada "Head Concepts" Museum Prints - Set of 9
A very rare collection of Limited Edition prints from the Prada "Head Concepts" display at the Metropolitan Museum of Art ...
more A very rare collection of Limited Edition prints from the Prada "Head Concepts" display at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. Based on the 1920's and 30's fashion, these pieces were featured at the Spring 2012 Costume Institute exhibit for Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations. The exhibit explored the striking affinities between Elsa Schiaparelli and Miuccia Prada.
A note from the seller: Prints are mint condition, never removed from the plastic sleeves. These prints are striking, brilliant, and absolutely flawless. A collection of nine in total. We will also include the Schiaparelli and Prada book, purchased at the same time as these pieces. We have yet to find even a single one of these pieces for sale elsewhere, let alone an entire collection. This may very well be the first and last set to be offered for resale.
Read more about the exhibit here: http://www.metmuseum.org/exhibitions/listings/2012/impossible-conversations/images
Read more about this collection here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/4099353/SCHIAPARELLI-PRADA-HEAD-CONCEPTS-ILLUSTRATIONS less
- 16.0ʺW × 0.3ʺD × 20.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Cary, NC
Christopher Grimaldi in Cary, NC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.