Vintage Turkish Sivas Runner - 02'10 X 06'09
51968 Distressed Vintage Turkish Sivas Runner with Arts & Crafts Cottage Style 02'10 x 06'09. Reflecting elements of nature and ... more51968 Distressed Vintage Turkish Sivas Runner with Arts & Crafts Cottage Style 02'10 x 06'09. Reflecting elements of nature and Biophilic design, this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug awakens the soul with elevated Arts and Crafts style. It features a floral lattice pattern composed of scalloped diamonds in alternating colors. Each compartment of the lattice contains a large rosette encircled by leaves and floral blooms. With its soft washed-out colors and just the right amount of age-wear, this vintage Turkish Sivas rug would add style and a hint of romance to nearly any interior. Perfect for a hallway, stair landing, open hall or long entry, kitchen, corridor, private library, den, mudroom, alcove, nook, study, home office, sitting room, bathroom, grand foyer and designer entryway or it would make a lovely accent to a living room, bedroom, hotel lobby, or long vestibule. Well-suited for a wide range of styles: Art Deco, Abstract, Industrial, Rustic, Lodge, Abstract Expressionism, Cubism, Abstract, Shabby Chic, Farmhouse, Modern, Cubism, Abstract, Traditional, Contemporary, Organic Modern, Art Deco, Postmodern, Expressionism, Bauhaus, and Memphis design. The relaxed palette and low-to-no-pile style complement concrete and brick walls for a more modern Industrial aesthetic. Rendered in variegated shades of taupe, ecru, tan, sand, beige, camel, sienna, chocolate, brown, terra cotta, dusty rose, mauve, lilac, ochre, saffron, burgundy, wine, onyx, sage, verdigris, and olive with other accent colors. Distressed. Abrash. Desirable Age Wear. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 02’10 x 06’09. less
- 2′10″ × 6′9″ and 0.23″ thick
- Rug Construction
- Hand Knotted
- Mid 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. less
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type,, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.