Small Cherry Board with Walnut Bowtie
This product is no longer available.
This board is handmade from a piece of salvaged cherry from the Catskills, via Sullivan, Maine. Steeped in history, this ...
more This board is handmade from a piece of salvaged cherry from the Catskills, via Sullivan, Maine. Steeped in history, this large piece of wood came into my hands through a family of boat builders/dwellers, who had kept it through many years of traveling by land and sea.
This serving board boasts the quintessential cherry color, with faint blue streaks of spalting. Features a walnut bowtie inlay, preventing the growth of a small crack. Thick and sturdy for cutting, I recommend using one side to cut and then flipping the board to serve. Perfectly sized for a wheel of brie or a pear.
Board measures 6 1/2 inches in diameter, and is 9 1/4 inches at the handle.
*Allergy note: finished with walnut oil. less
- 6.5ʺW × 9.25ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $12
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
BROOKE WADE in Brooklyn, NY
BROOKE WADE: Handmade in Brooklyn from storied wood.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.