Brown & White Cowhide Rug - 6' X 7'
By far the most exclusive cowhides available, the cowhides in this collection are one in a million. Originating from the ...
By far the most exclusive cowhides available, the cowhides in this collection are one in a million. Originating from the best tanneries in South America. The hides are individually selected for their superior quality, shine and softness. These premium cowhides are hand finished for the perfect look. Naturally stain resistant, well dyed with hi-quality standards, these rugs are very durable and easy to maintain.
Top-quality Brazilian cowhide
Hand cut and stitched
Vacuum regularly, and/or shake out dust and crumbs
For any spills on the rug, clean with a damp cloth and mild soap
Use caution with any steam-derivative cleaning, we advise not exposing the rug to high levels of humidity
For indoor use only
Please note that there is a natural color variance, as no two hides are exactly the same
6' x 7' less
- 6′ × 7′ and 1.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
Jacqueline Ng in Champlain, NY
We believe that a rug is not just functional. It is a work of art ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.