Alvin Silverplate Flatware Set - 50 Pcs
This product is no longer available.
This is a beautiful Alvin Silverplate flatware set. The simple and elegant pattern is called George Washington, circa 1913. This ...
more This is a beautiful Alvin Silverplate flatware set. The simple and elegant pattern is called George Washington, circa 1913. This set was found at an estate in the storage box pictured with a few extra unmatched pieces. The Alvin set includes: 24 coffee/dessert spoons, 12 dinner knives, 13 dinner forks, 1 jelly spoon. The extra pieces include: 4 grapefruit spoons, Wm. Rogers, 5 butter knives, unmarked and 1 serving fork, Wm. Rogers.
Measurements are for the storage box. Please note, the exterior of the box has some adhesive residue. less
- 19.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 3.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Geneva, IL
Margaret W. in Geneva, IL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.