Or save it to favorites and we'll tell you if this item goes on sale!
Tom Bartek "December Snow Three Figures" Winter Hand Signed Art Serigraph,1975
Unframed original limited edition serigraph art print on paper of three people walking through a rural snowy landscape by American …
Unframed original limited edition serigraph art print on paper of three people walking through a rural snowy landscape by American artist Tom Bartek. Hand-signed and numbered by the artist in pencil, lower right corner. The title and date are screen-printed on with the image. Paper Size: 14-1/4" x 21", Image Size: 12-1/2" x 19". Edition Number: 36/220. Dated 1975. Condition is: Great for its age. Crease in corner margin and a little soiling on another (see signature photo) do not affect the image and can probably be matted over. 100 percent guarantee of authenticity. Certificate of Authenticity is included. MAKE AN OFFER!
Tom Bartek has been making art for sixty years. Born in 1932, the Omaha native studied art at Cooper Union in New York City and then moved back to Omaha, where he was exhibitions manager at Joslyn Art Museum. He taught painting, sculpture, and film making at Creighton University. Then in 1975, he established a studio and began selling serigraphs and paintings.
Serigraphy, or silk screen printing, is a method of making fine art original prints. The artist makes a separate stencil for each color used in the picture. In multi-color work, extremely close and consistent registration is crucial. Bartek intends his serigraphs to have a wide, popular audience, much like the Japanese woodcut prints created by Hokusai and Hiroshige in the late 1700s to early 1800s.
His serigraphs have been distributed nationally by Ferinand Roten Galleries, MacMillan Publishers, and Brentano's. It is estimated that approximately 10,000 individuals have Bartek's artworks in their homes and offices.
In the 1990s, Bartek shifted focus back to other media, including photography, painting, and assemblages. He has shown throughout the Midwest, on the East and West coasts, and overseas. His work has been displayed in museums and institutions and galleries, including the Peter H. Davidson & Co. in New York, the Sylvia White Gallery in Santa Monica, the Sheldon Art Gallery in Lincoln, the National Geographic Society in Washington, D.C., the Roten-Bretano Galleries in New York/Washington DC/Chevy Chase, the Ueno- Juko Education Foundation in Tokyo, and the Institute for Mexican-North American Cultural Relations in Mexico City. His art appears in the corporate collections of ConAgra, Century Link, Scoular, and the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank. less
- 21ʺW × 0.02ʺD × 14.5ʺH
- Art Subjects
- Frame Type
- Country of Origin
- United States
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Screen Print
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
Ask the Seller
Standard Returns & Cancellations
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified in the description of the product.
New Complimentary Extended Return for Trade
- Expands return window for trade members to 14 days (12 days more than our standard return policy)
- Valid on orders placed by January 15, 2024
- Trade member to notify Chairish of intent to return within 14 days of item delivery
- Buyer refunded item cost. Buyer pays return shipping cost
- Does not apply to damages that occur post-delivery
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is entirely different than what you purchased
- Some made-to-order items and a limited selection of other items (noted as non-refundable in the returns and cancellations section of the product description)
Orders where Free Local Pickup or Seller Managed Local Delivery were selected:
- Upon inspection, If you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller
- Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final
- International, cross-border returns may require different processes depending on the countries between which the item is shipping to/from, and the buyer is responsible and duties (if applicable, on cross-border orders).
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of return packing and shipping.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of some Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window that is added to the delivery time.
- Chairish Express In-Home Delivery
- Chairish Express In-Home deliveries are currently only offered for international cross-border shipments.
- The item will be delivered to your home and placed in the desired room. The delivery service includes unpacking, inspecting, and removing packaging materials; and does not include installation or setting up the item.
- Shipping charges start at $999 and vary based on the size, weight, packaging, and/or the value of the item.
- Deliveries can take anywhere from 6 to 9 weeks to be delivered.
- Chairish Freight Delivery
- Delivered in a crate, to your front door.
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate.
- Shipping charges start at $799 and vary based on the size, weight, packaging, and/or the value of the item.
- Chairish Freight deliveries can take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks.
- Only available in selected markets.
- Chairish In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $149 and based on the size and the distance between pickup and delivery
(for approximate values see table):
Delivery Type Within 50 miles radius Within 1,500 miles radius Over 1,500 miles radius International Cross-Border Shipping Price $149 - $299 $199 - $799 $449 - $899 Over $899 Transit Time 2 to 4 weeks 3 to 6 weeks 4 to 8 weeks 12 to 17 weeks
- For some items, the shipping price may vary depending on the size, weight, material and/or value of the item.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Once the item has been picked up (by you or your representative) it cannot be returned or refunded.
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
Delivery Type US Domestic International Cross-Border Shipping Price $9 - $99 $39 - $499 Transit Time 1 to 2 weeks 2 to 4 weeks
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
Make an Offer
Fees and shipping costs will be calculated in the next step
Have questions about how offers work? Learn more or .