- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- Sister Mary Corita Pencil Signed Lithograph 1960s
Sister Mary Corita Pencil Signed Lithograph 1960s
Sister Mary Corita Pencil Signed Lithograph 1960s. Superb 1960s lithograph by noted American nun, artist and educator, Sister Mary Corita ...
more Sister Mary Corita Pencil Signed Lithograph 1960s. Superb 1960s lithograph by noted American nun, artist and educator, Sister Mary Corita (1918-1986). Prints by Sister Corita are highly sought after. This one is pencil signed, using her full name, along the middle right corner. Notes indicate this is number 185 from a limited edition. Edition size unknown. Inspired by a thought by Thoreau, and Wonder bread, this bright and bold print retains all of it's original color after 50+ years!
Dimensions 16 1/4" x 16". Unframed. Comes in original large red envelope sleeve w/ liner notes.
Very good condition. less
- 16.25ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
Antique Canvas in San Francisco, CA
We've been collecting Fine Art, Antiques & Collectibles for almost 30 years.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.