Vintage Ornate Kazak Persian Rug - 5' x 6'
This product is no longer available.
A stunning, vintage, Persian hand made rug from Kazak, and it is gorgeous! It is ornate and features a fabulous ...
more A stunning, vintage, Persian hand made rug from Kazak, and it is gorgeous! It is ornate and features a fabulous patter.
Does show signs of its age, (not necessarily a bad thing) and has some tears, again, i like the charm of rugs with character, you may not. To each their own.
wide: 66 inches // 5 Ft 6 Inches
long: 83 inches // 6 Ft 10 Inches
Nicely aged, well kept but with some flaws. you can see there is a tear at one end - and the fringe on one end is worn to the tips - the other end is sporadically worn. there is some thinning in areas, but no gaping holes. gorgeous rich colors, vegetable dyed, there is also some discoloration to the center where the colors have run. overall fabulous, not nearly mint condition, but as i've said, i tend to like rugs with age and character. less
- 5′6″ × 6′11″ and 1.0″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Studio 180 in midlothian, VA
Vintage Furniture & Home Decor. Where the Far East Meets the South West.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.