Large Couroc Hummingbird Tray
Couroc, a Monterey, California based company, made various housewares and tablewares that became, over time, highly collectible because of their ...
more Couroc, a Monterey, California based company, made various housewares and tablewares that became, over time, highly collectible because of their unique beauty and production techniques. Coerce was founded by Guthrie Courvoisier and his wife, Moira Wallace. Playing around with various plastic formulas, they came up with a proprietary phenolic resin that was hard, durable, and resistant to both alcohol and flames. This became the basis for the distinctive black inlaid trays for which the company became known.
This particular large tray features two brightly colored hummingbirds with a single branch between them. There are some scratches and dulled spots, mainly on the back. The front of the tray is in very good vintage condition. less
- 12.5ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Torrance, CA
Cracked Vessel Vintage in Torrance, CA
I'm Mary, and Cracked Vessel Vintage is my store. It lives in a big-beamed ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.