Madeline Weinrib Green "Mandala" Rug - 6' x 9'
The "Mandala" rug in green, a hand-knotted Tibetan wool area rug by Madeline Weinrib.
This high-quality hand-knotted Tibetan ... more The "Mandala" rug in green, a hand-knotted Tibetan wool area rug by Madeline Weinrib.
This high-quality hand-knotted Tibetan wool rug was made in India and consists of 100 knots/square inch. Soft, medium pile. Great for bedroom, entry, living and dining room. Rich, saturated apple green color and timeless off-white mandala motif.
Condition: excellent. Floor model that has been professionally cleaned. A few small spots indicated in detail photos. less
- 6′ × 9′ and 0.25″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Madeline Weinrib
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Lotus Bleu Design in San Francisco, CA
Jeannie Fraise's San Francisco-based interior design firm Lotus Bleu, is renown for its bold ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.