Brass Push Up Hurricane Candle Holders - Pair
We have a wonderful pair of brass push up candle holders with hurricane shades and prisms. The pair are quite ...
more We have a wonderful pair of brass push up candle holders with hurricane shades and prisms. The pair are quite stately in their height and presence. The Colonial style pair feature a stylized handle on one side and tall simple glass shades with 6 spear point prisms on each.
The sticks have the spring loaded push up feature that can be seen by unscrewing the cap at the base. The candle holders measure 19 7/8" tall and 4 1/2" in diameter at both the tops and bases. The glass shades alone measure 9" tall with a 1 1/2" fitter. The brass sticks alone measure 12 3/4" tall.
The bases on the pair are marked India and are approximately 40-60 years old. The finish shows some minor wear and age appropriate signs of use but with a nice shine. These are perfect for a mantle or sideboard! less
- 4.5ʺW × 4.5ʺD × 19.78ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Hollywood Regency
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Binghamton, NY
Barton & Lyles in Binghamton, NY
Eclectic mix of interesting and unique vintage decorative furnishings for your garden and home.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.