Decorative Copper Cookware Collection - 21 Pieces
This product is no longer available.
Unusual 21-piece collection of assorted copper cookware and antique/vintage pieces with beautiful patina. Cookware is fully functional, though the ...
more Unusual 21-piece collection of assorted copper cookware and antique/vintage pieces with beautiful patina. Cookware is fully functional, though the linings are scratched in places on some items, as can be seen in photos.
Shipping Box: 30 in long x 16 in wide x 20 in high 40 lbs
Copper Utensils with thick twisted brass handles (fork, ladle, strainer and spatula)
Round Copper Skillets:
• Coventry Copper 1978 mtl Canada No 24 heavy tinned Skillet/Omelet Pan with heavy brass handle. 9½ in x 9½ in x 1½ in deep. 18 inches long with handle.
• DDI made in Portugal tinned skillet with heavy brass handle.
10½ in x 10½ in x 2 in deep. 18½ inches long with handle.
Oval Copper Saute Pans:
• Spring Culinox stainless steel lined fish poaching or saute pan made in Switzerland.
9½ in x 5¾ in x 1¼ in deep. 16½ inches with handle. Brass rivets.
• DDI made in Portugal stainless steel lined fish poaching or saute pan.
12⅜ in x 8⅝ in x 1¾ in deep. 19½ inches with handle. Copper rivets.
• Small copper saucepan or milk pan with brass handle. Castle Copper 89 made in Ireland.
4¼ in x 4¼ in x 2 in deep. 9 inches long with handle. Steel rivets.
• Large copper covered saucepan with brass handle. DDI made in Portugal
7½ in x 7½ in x 3½ in deep. 14 inches long with handle. Copper rivets.
• Large copper colander with stainless steel lining and brass handles.
9 in x 9 in x 5½ in deep.
• Small copper colander with brass handles and brass feet.
6 in x 6 in x 3½ in deep.
• Antique copper Cachepot with brass handles.
12½ in x 12½ in x 11 in high.
• Vintage copper Laundry Agitator with pine handle. Early 20th century.
Weekly Reg No 667600 mark visible on front.
• Vintage copper Egg Poaching/Escargot Pans with rustic iron handless.
• Vintage hammered copper Dipping Bowl and Matching Strainer/Skimmer with long rustic iron handles. Copper rivets.
• Small monogrammed No 10 Saucepans
- Small saucepan with PP monogram and short iron handles.
4 in x 4 in x 2⅝ high.
- Small saucepan with PP monogram and long iron handle.
4 in x 4 in x 2⅞ high. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $129
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 60610.
Private Estate Sales (Palmer Family, Chicago) in Chicago, IL
Antique, vintage and high-end furniture, jewelry items, paintings and sculpture from family estates, some from ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.