Art Deco Hand Painted Bird & Cherry Blossom Lamp
This product is no longer available.
Stunning hand painted wooden lamp from the turn of the century. A lovely bird rests on what looks to be ...
more Stunning hand painted wooden lamp from the turn of the century. A lovely bird rests on what looks to be cherry branches in bloom. The solid wood lamp is painted with a mat black paint. Bird is in greens, golds and blues. Blossoms are off white, pale yellow and pale pink. It has an all over natural crackle with some paint loss here and there. Age appropriate wear. In excellent condition considering it's age and new components.
It has been rewired with a new authentic looking fabric cord. A new 3-way switch was installed to replace the double socket chain pull " on "switches that are so difficult to find shades for! Shades are a personal taste item therefore, one is not included.
Measures 22" to top of socket. Lamp measures 17 1/2" high by 7" wide. This is by no means a petite lamp.
- 7.0ʺW × 7.0ʺD × 22.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $65
- Free Local Pickup in Aptos, CA
Napping House Studio in Aptos, CA
I am a retired home stylist with an obsession for vintage home decor. I closed ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.