Moroccan Leather Ottoman Pouf, Turquoise
This product is no longer available.
Poufs also known as ottomans, make a fabulous home accessory and give energy and character to any room in your ...
more Poufs also known as ottomans, make a fabulous home accessory and give energy and character to any room in your house. They can also be used as footstools or side tables.
Indigo&Lavender works in ethical partnership with a small, family-run workshop in the Medina of Marrakech. All our leather poufs are dyed and handcrafted based on our design specifications and color palettes.
Size: 19 inch (diameter) x 13 inch (height)
Zipper on the underside
Ethically handmade in Morocco
Only natural, genuine leather materials and dyeing methods are used; any minor flaws and imperfections are characteristic of the materials and dyeing processes and will only add to the unique beauty and character of the product.
In order to offer an affordable but nevertheless high quality product, the pouf comes unstuffed. You can use newspaper or upcycled textiles to style a pouf that will be as firm or as soft as you'd like. less
- 19.0ʺW × 13.0ʺD × 13.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Indigo and Lavender in Champlain, NY
Indigo&Lavender curates and offers beautiful vintage and contemporary objects made in the Mediterranean region ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.