Distressed Oushak Runner - 4'4" x 11'9"
This product is no longer available.
A triple medallion rug runner. Sun softened shades of violet, grapefruit red, bronze, sea foam green. Simple geometric character and ... more A triple medallion rug runner. Sun softened shades of violet, grapefruit red, bronze, sea foam green. Simple geometric character and lovely range of abrashes. Thin pile with even wear to knot heads. Heavy gage hand-knotted construction with great quality wool sure to last for many years. Top left and right of field have inscriptions perhaps weaver name and/or family. All original selvages and ends with minimal restoration. Many years of enjoyment to come with this runner! Recently professionally cleaned, ready for in-home use. This vintage 1970's distressed Oushak was hand knotted in Turkey. less
- 4′4″ × 11′9″ and 0.2″ thick
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Katonah, NY
Old New House in Katonah, NY
Thank you for visiting and exploring Old New House on Charish. We are Melissa + Dave ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.