'The Art and Craft of Gianni Versace' Book
This product is no longer available.
Here's an awesome fashion catalog from The 2002 Victoria and Albert Museum Exhibition, "The Art and Craft of Gianni Versace ...
more Here's an awesome fashion catalog from The 2002 Victoria and Albert Museum Exhibition, "The Art and Craft of Gianni Versace." Published as a companion to this major V&A exhibition in London, the catalog displays a "glittering retrospective of one of the 20th century's most innovative and enigmatic designers," -the late Gianni Versace (1946-1997).
Versace was both an expert craftsman and a visionary artist; among the first to juxtapose haute couture with street wear - mixing materials and graphics. Drawing inspiration from fine art, (including the works of Delaunay, Calder, and Klimt), he also was influenced by what he saw on the street. Even today, his bold use of color and flamboyant designs are immediately recognizable as both art and craft. This 160-page softcover is a fashionista's dream book - an inspiration and a design reference. With an introduction by Claire Wilcox, the book Includes a lavish fold-out and vintage fashions reflecting all the brilliance of the 1980s and '90s. Perfect book for fashion designers, vintage clothing collectors, and fans of Versace. less
- 9.75ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 11.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
The Sophisticated Reader in Los Angeles, CA
Vintage literature, art & design books, fashion magazines, decorative accessories & One-of-a-Kinds for the Sophisticated Reader.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.