Salterini Style Bistro Chair Frames - A Pair
A pair of mid-century modern wrought iron bistro chairs with new ready to cover cushions included. Perfect for a small ...
A pair of mid-century modern wrought iron bistro chairs with new ready to cover cushions included. Perfect for a small kitchen!
The seller says: "Black wrought iron -in the style of Salterini - cushions photographed on chairs are a wreck - these chairs include two brand new custom made cushion forms that are ready to cover in the upholstery of your choice! Finish is the original black finish - these chairs have not been painted, the frames are in excellent condition. Solid, sound and clean. If used outside, pretty sure these chairs would require a protective coating. The new cushions are much better quality than originals. Much thicker and not likely to squash and deform as originals did. They are uncovered and ready for the upholstery of your choice."
Chairs are 41" High, 22" deep - full front to back measurement taking into account slope of back
Seat diameter is 15"
Base foot print is 16" front to back and 14-15" side to side.
Seat height (with current cushions 18.5") New cushions are approx 1-1/2" deeper so seat height should be 20".
The seller says: "I may have incomplete custom made leather covers made up in the style of the originals- which I call 'Queen of Hearts'. They are black patent and white leather with red metallic accents - will need piping and final construction completed. If you are interested in these ask please, I will have to look for them." If interested in these please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. less
- 15.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 41.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in NYC, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Carla in NYC, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.