- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- Decorative Plates
- Plate, Petrus Regout Blue Delft Carriage Large
Plate, Petrus Regout Blue Delft Carriage Large
Petrus Regout / Royal Sphinx (1834 – 1969). Petrus Regout founded a pottery and glass factory in 1834 in Maastricht, ... morePetrus Regout / Royal Sphinx (1834 – 1969). Petrus Regout founded a pottery and glass factory in 1834 in Maastricht, Holland. In 1899, the factory was renamed Sphinx, and was recognized as one of the most important Dutch tableware producers from the last half of the 19th century until WWII. Sphinx produced over 300 patterns of transfer printed ironstone dishware for domestic consumption. The blue &amp; white transfer printed Delftware line was created from 1894 to 1931. From 1879 to circa 1930, the printed mark shows a profile of a sphinx sitting on a box with the words P. Regout &amp; Co. Maastricht, sometimes with the word Delfts underneath, and sometimes with only the word Delfts without the sphinx logo.The Queen of Holland honored Sphinx with the title Royal (Koninklijke) in 1959 on its 125th anniversary. At this time, Sphinx changed its printed mark to include the profile image of a sphinx inside a circle with the words Royal Sphinx Maastricht in the circle with a crown at the top. Often the word Delfts is printed under the circle. This mark was discontinued in 1969 when Royal Sphinx stopped production of Delftware. Royal Sphinx had Delftware made in its name by Boch until 1979 using a Boch printed mark. Reference: Van Hook, Stephen J., Discovering Dutch Delftware: Modern Delft and Makkum Pottery. (Alexandria, VA: Glen Park Press, 1998). Overall measurements (inches): 15.50H x 15.50W x 1.50D. Overall Condition is Used - Good. Shows wear to the finish due to age and use. Material(s): Ceramic. Style: Blue Delft. Dates to circa 1920. less
- 15.5ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 15.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Shows wear to the finish due to age and use. Shows wear to the finish due to age and use. less
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email email@example.com and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type,, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.