Boda Signed Rainbow Iridescent Oil Lantern
Iridescent Hand Blown Art Glass Oil Lantern with raised design and thumb print by well known Vintage Swedish Glassworks Boda ...
more Iridescent Hand Blown Art Glass Oil Lantern with raised design and thumb print by well known Vintage Swedish Glassworks Boda (now known under the name Kosta Boda).
The vase is by Bertil Vallien from the 1950/60s. It has lovely iridescent hues of blue/rose/green/gold/bronze with a raised swirl pattern and recessed lines.. Nice Size-2.5" square. It is signed on the bottom: Boda B. Vallien and the number 68311.
The Boda glass factory was founded in 1864. After a merger with the glassworks in Kosta and Afors in 1976 the famous Swedish glassworks Kosta Boda was founded.
This piece is considered art and is signed by the artist. Hence the price will be higher than some found which are not actually collector pieces. less
- 2.5ʺW × 2.5ʺD × 2.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Bertil Vallien
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Saxonville, MA
Past Prezence - SensationWear in Saxonville, MA
Unique one of a kind objects of collectible housewares from all over the world. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.