Milo Baughman Perspective Chairs - Pair
This product is no longer available.
A pair of rare, mid-century modern Drexel Perspective lounge chairs designed by Milo Baughman. Vintage 1950s, but suiting today’s ... more A pair of rare, mid-century modern Drexel Perspective lounge chairs designed by Milo Baughman. Vintage 1950s, but suiting today’s standard of comfort with the ample seats and well padded cushions. The chairs have been restored with new cushion foam, new upholstery and new decking. The exotic Mindoro wood frames are original allowing the beautifully aged wood to be fully appreciated. Made in America with stout construction sure to last another half a century. The Mindoro wood itself originates in the Phillipines. This wood is extremely rare in the United States. The closest comparison would be mahogany, another luxurious, dense tropical wood. Mindoro differs in that it has a prismatic quality with light seeming to glitter through the bands of caramel, chocolate and honey in the wood grain. These chairs are truly special and very comfortable. New upholstery and decking. Original wood frames have a few minor scratches here and there (see photos). less
- 26.25ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 30.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Milo Baughman
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in St. Petersburg, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Furnish Me Vintage in St. Petersburg, FL
Furnish Me Vintage presents a selectively curated collection of mid century modern, Danish, and contemporary ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.