Green Drip Glaze Mugs & Tray - Set of 4
These beautiful ceramic mid-century mugs are all in warm moss green colors with a dash of curving detail. They stack ...
more These beautiful ceramic mid-century mugs are all in warm moss green colors with a dash of curving detail. They stack, and would make the perfect gift for your tea or coffee-loving friend! Each says 'Japan' on the base, and most are free of chips and cracks (some slight spider webbing can be seen under the glaze, as seen in the last image, one mug has small chip on rim).
Included is the perfect mid-century round tray, featuring a tarnished silver plate edge and a bold mid-century wood center, it measures 9.5" across. Cute, kitschy, and perfect for autumn drinks, each measures 3" tall and 3" deep. This is the perfect set for serving hot cocoa to friends while snuggled up on the couch, and looks lovely atop a bar or displayed on a kitchen counter! Also a fantastic hostess gift - pair with a bag of your favorite coffee beans for a fantastic surprise! less
- 3.0ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 3.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Somerville, MA
Erika - La Roux Vintage in Somerville, MA
Do you know that feeling when you're wandering through a thrift store and you ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.