Heller Vignelli Stacking Orange Plate Bowl 30 Pcs
Wow, it's Orange!!!!!!!!!!
Set of 30 amazing Heller and Vignelli Mod dinnerware. Nice clean condition; pre-owned and pre-loved, and well ... more Wow, it's Orange!!!!!!!!!!
Set of 30 amazing Heller and Vignelli Mod dinnerware. Nice clean condition; pre-owned and pre-loved, and well cared for. Set includes also two oversized platters.
Originally manufactured in Italy, this stackable, melamine and polycarbonate dinnerware won the prestigious Compasso d'Oro Award for Good Design in 1964. In 1971, manufacturing moved to the United States, and Heller Dinnerware became the first product made by a company called Heller, now an international furniture manufacturer. Heller Dinnerware was an instant classic, and because it is still made using the same molds, this set will blend seamlessly with other vintage pieces. Utilizing industrial production and materials, the plates and mugs are made with straight sides and a small lip on the bottom. Each one fits securely into the other, creating a straight, tall stack that maximizes storage space. In 2003, Massimo and Lella Vignelli received the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award from the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum.
2 - 13 1/4 Platters
4 - 9 3/4" Plates Plate
12 - 5" Bowls Bowl
12 - 7 1/2" Plates less
- 12.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.