Dusk Rose Afghan Rug - 5' X 7'
Inspired by the natural clay formations present in Northern Afghanistan, this terracotta colored rug is a must have for any ...
moreInspired by the natural clay formations present in Northern Afghanistan, this terracotta colored rug is a must have for any space in your home. This 100% wool, flat-woven rug pairs a traditional motif with a soft terracotta color accompanied by dusty rose and mauve accents. As Afghanistan has faced years of war and strife, the layering of this diamond motif represents protection for one’s family, livestock and crops. Blend history and a fresh new color-way into your home by purchasing our Dusk rug now!
Made with fine quality, long staple Ghazni wool, this rug uses the flat-woven technique (see more about our process) resulting in a beautiful pattern that gives our rugs an added visual texture. Each rug yields a luxurious hand, comfortable to walk and sit on.
Color: Natural Ivory, Terracotta, Dusty Rose & Mauve
Size: 5ft x 7ft
Rug Style: Flat-woven
Pile height: Low pile
Material & Technique: Hand-spun, Ghazni wool used for weft and warp yarns. Interlock method between colors is achieved by the dovetail and slit-weave methods. This rug has a simple, macrame tie-off method with its natural gray warp yarns.
Rug pad recommended.
Expect variations: As each rug is hand constructed from natural wool, expect slight variations with approximate carpet sizes. Though some colors and designs may vary slightly in our rugs, we try to do our best to represent the authenticity of our rugs. less
- 5′ × 7′ and 0.2″ thick
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Qadimi Rugs in Washington, DC
Qadimi, “of antiquity” in Dari, was the concept behind this company. This name speaks to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Karastan Rugs
- Zebra Rugs
- Kilim Rugs
- Braided Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Shag Rugs
- Sheepskin Rugs
- Rugs in Washington DC
- Round Rugs
- Jute Rugs
- Oval Rugs
- Berber Rugs
- Silk Rugs
- Flat Weave Rugs
- Tibetan Rugs
- Cow Hide Rugs
- Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rag Rugs
- Aztec Rugs
- Jaipur Rugs
- Pink Rugs
- Berber Area Rugs
- Flat Woven Rugs
- Striped Runner Rugs
- Hand Woven Rugs
- New and Custom Rugs
- Striped Rugs
- Wool Runner Rugs
- Extra Large Rugs
- Large Rugs
- Leopard Rugs
- Tapestry Rugs
- Luxury Rugs
- Outdoor Rugs
- Rya Rugs
- Artisan Rugs
- Black and White Rugs
- Small Rugs
- Black and White Area Rugs
- Afghan Rugs
- Floral Rugs
- Geometric Rugs
- Traditional Rugs
- Denim Rugs
- Diamond Rugs
- Geometric Area Rugs
- Herringbone Rugs
- Islamic Rugs
- Orange Rugs
- Round Area Rugs
- Medallion Rugs
- Patchwork Rugs
- Plush Rugs
- Rose Rugs
- Round Floral Rugs
- Soft Area Rugs
- Textile Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Terra Cotta Rugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.