Robert Rauschenberg Talking Heads Art Vinyl
This product is no longer available.
Limited Edition Robert Rauschenberg Talking Heads Vinyl Art & Record 1982
The seller says: "This cover is larger than typical ... more Limited Edition Robert Rauschenberg Talking Heads Vinyl Art & Record 1982
The seller says: "This cover is larger than typical cover size and consists of a plastic clamshell cover with three movable printed plastic discs. Supposedly the colored discs can be aligned to produce a full color image but I have never been able to do it. It is said that 50,000 copies of this cover were produced.
Primarily grouped with the "Pop" art movement his work usually defied categories and description. David Byrne approached him after viewing one of his New York shows to do a cover for this album. Rauschenberg, never being conventional, decided to "re-invent" the concept of an album cover."
- 14.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Pop Art
The Downtown Score in New York, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.