Atomic Age Mid-Century Iron Dining Set
Amazing Mid Century Modern Dining Set with Table and Four Chairs. Gorgeous Iron Design in the Atomic style - epitome of ... more Amazing Mid Century Modern Dining Set with Table and Four Chairs. Gorgeous Iron Design in the Atomic style - epitome of Palm Springs Modernism and design. Newly sandblasted and powder coated in a semi gloss black the table and four chairs are in showroom condition. The original teal vinyl upholstery is also in fantastic condition for the age, and is an amazing splash of color against the black frame. The new glass table top is new Star Fire glass and is 1/2" thick with micro beveled edges - looks stunning on the table frame. The chairs measure 34.5" tall, 19" deep and 17" wide. The table is 46.5" wide by 43.5" deep and 29.5" tall. Most likely manufactured in Southern California (Los Angeles) circa the 1950's. Absolutely stunning dining or kitchen set - belongs in an iconic Mid Century Home but looks great in any interior. less
- 46.5ʺW × 43.5ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $979
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- $149 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 90019. 20837 does not qualify.
AE Design LA in Los Angeles, CA
AE Design LA focuses on exquisite furniture pieces from Art Deco to Post-Modern and everything ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.