Fleur Enamelware Tea Tin
Make your table sing with our lovely hand-painted Fleur Enamelware- the collection includes: cups, bowls, jugs (also the perfect way ...
Make your table sing with our lovely hand-painted Fleur Enamelware- the collection includes: cups, bowls, jugs (also the perfect way to display a pretty bouquet of flowers) and tea tins (to stash anything in but such an elegant storage solution for coffee or tea).
This stainless steel enamelware collection keeps with the Indian tradition of decorating everyday objects while, this palette, in a more subdued grey with black, white, and yellow floral designs, is an intentional effort to move towards more mellow colors (from the typical bright colors used in India). Perfect for picnics, bbqs, outdoor parties, or simply brightening up a dinner table. Skillfully hand-painted in Kashmir, India in a socially responsible manner the employs the principles of fair trade & equal opportunity. This charming tea tin matches our Fleur Hand-painted Candlestick Collection.
About the seller: Each Brilliant Imports piece is handmade individually. Imperfections are what make them perfectly unique. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing multiples. less
- 4.0ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 4.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Austin, TX
Brilliant Imports, LLC in Austin, TX
I travel the world to discover beautiful décor and design accents, handcrafted by artisans in ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.