1980s Vintage Chrome Cantilever Tubular Upholstered Dining Chairs With Cane Back in the Style of Marcel Breuer Set of 6
Beautiful set of cantilever Cane Marcel Breuer Bauhaus style tubular dining chairs with upholstered seats. A set of 6.
These ... moreBeautiful set of cantilever Cane Marcel Breuer Bauhaus style tubular dining chairs with upholstered seats. A set of 6.
These cantilever chairs are a beautiful way to add a bit of Bauhaus, Hollywood Regency or Mid-Century Modern to a dining room. Chairs feature a chrome tubular frame in a gold sheen. The backs are made up of cane and framed in a curved contour rounded bowtie rectangular fashion. Viennese natural grid cane. The joints where the wood is crafted around the back is beautifully done. (Take a look at our photo of the joints. So good!)
Seats are a rectangular shape as well, with upholstered seats in the original fabric called Ocean Harmony. Fabric is a light pastel textured fabric. Wonderful condition.
Chairs are in wonderful condition. Minor signs of wear at bottoms as well as some scuffs around the backs. They retain their original upholstery and can be used as they are or reupholstered to match.
The maker is Chromcraft and mimic the iconic style of Marcel Breuer, the Cesca chair or Gavina for Knoll. A much loved piece in its time, as well as now. A true Classic. And hard to find in such wonderful condition.
We think these would be great around a dining table. And depending on the look and feel of the room, they would be beautiful on their own or reupholstered in a bright bold jewel tone. Made in 1980s. less
- 19ʺW × 16ʺD × 32ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wear consistent with age and use. Minor wear to bottoms as well as scuffs on the backs. Cane is in ... moreWear consistent with age and use. Minor wear to bottoms as well as scuffs on the backs. Cane is in fantastic condition. less
- Marcel Breuer
- "Styled After"
- Marcel Breuer
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Seat Height
- 18.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
20837 does not qualify.
Scout Studios in Oklahoma City, OK
Scout Studios, led by Carissa Stevens, specializes in sourcing unique one-of-a-kind pieces for the home ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Chairs
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- Metal Dining Chairs
- Bauhaus Dining Chairs
- Hollywood Regency Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- Gold Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Modern Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Fabric Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- New and Custom Dining Chairs
- Silver Dining Chairs
- Brown Dining Chairs
- Chromcraft Dining Chairs
- Chrome Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Rattan Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Tan Dining Chairs
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Teak Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Textile Dining Chairs
- Black Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Wood Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.