Vintage Chinoiserie Folding Screen
Opulent and Gorgeous! This Vintage Asian Folding Screen is meticulous and ornately decorated. It's quite mesmerizing. Intricate hand painted motifs ...
more Opulent and Gorgeous! This Vintage Asian Folding Screen is meticulous and ornately decorated. It's quite mesmerizing. Intricate hand painted motifs throughout and 3D relief stone & mother of pearl are just breathtaking!
Will truly transform any room and command attention from your guests! For dividing space, repurpose as a headboard, or use as a dressing screen.
Decorated on both sides, the back side features original black lacquer with Gold Gilt paintings, each panel is different. Gorgeous ornate fretwork painting and red center circle adorn the front, with elaborate and gorgeous Geisha Girls, Pagodas, Samurai, and each detail is quite amazing.
Each Panel: 18 inches wide x 72 inches tall
width of screen: 73 inches
height of screen: 72 inches
width of screen: 1 1/4 inch
condition: quite amazing. the front has one ding - see photo (left panel, center area) hardly a eye sore, and not a inch in size. It has 3 other spots where paint is chipping, again, hardly visible, and 1/4" in size, if that. No chips to the stone or Mother of Pearl relief, i've checked it several times, and am amazed!
The back end does have some scratches, though none are all that distracting, but do exist.
Overall, this is an amazing piece, with excellent craftsmanship. Brass hinges. .
- 73ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 72ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Studio 180 in midlothian, VA
Vintage Furniture & Home Decor. Where the Far East Meets the South West.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.