Mid-Century Floating Seat Metal Chairs - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Metal Floating Seat Mid Century Vintage Chairs, a pair.
We love the modern lines of these fantastic twins. Very, very ... more Metal Floating Seat Mid Century Vintage Chairs, a pair.
We love the modern lines of these fantastic twins. Very, very unique mix of warm wood and modern lines. Seats have been covered in black vinyl and look brand new. Metal frames have just the right amount of patina. The wood is warm and looks amazing.
Perfect for accent seating or small cafe table.
Very rare. We haven't seen another set like this one.
Metal has some scratches. Some scratches on the wood and the backs have some chips in the wood as shown in pic. less
- 19.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New Canaan, CT
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 06840.
Vintage Industries Inc in New Canaan, CT
Vintage Industries Inc We curate & restore vintage items, design trade show booths, showrooms, private homes ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.