Vintage Mid Century Paul McCobb for Planner Group Tobacco Finish Single Sided Desk
Paul McCobb for Planner Group Mid Century Tobacco Finish Single Sided Desk
48 long x 24.25 deep x 29 ... morePaul McCobb for Planner Group Mid Century Tobacco Finish Single Sided Desk
48 long x 24.25 deep x 29.5 high
Great vintage condition
See below for 5 ways to save on this piece:
FREE Shipping: You get FREE SHIPPING on each additional purchase we deliver to your home at the same time and your whole order ships FREE on most orders of 5 or more pieces. Most items ship within 2-4 weeks depending on our restoration lead time.
If you live within 250 miles of Chicago, please contact us for a reduced shipping fee. Otherwise, the shipping fee we set for this piece will get it to your home comfortably wrapped and safely secured in the shortest amount of time. We also deliver your whole order in Chicagoland for $100.
FREE RESTORATION: When you purchase a piece we carefully clean and prepare it for shipping. If during re-inspection we discover a door or drawer isn’t functioning properly, find water marks and visible scratches with color loss (usually on the top surface) or veneer chips, our Master Restorer Wally carefully restores the surfaces using tried and true restoration techniques with the original colors and finishes used by the manufacturer (the same way it was made) so you get an original MCM piece without the disappointment of bad refinishing or undisclosed hidden problems.
SAVE ON AS IS: Some pieces can be purchased at a discount if you do your own restoration. This saves the time to ship by usually 1-2 weeks, too. Contact us for full condition report.
SAVE ON REFINISHING and RE-UPHOLSTERY: We also fully re-upholster, refinish, or even customize the piece for a fee and at discounted rates before it ships.
FREE FINDER SERVICE: We have over 1500 pieces in our current inventory and we get new pieces in daily; so if you tell us what you’re considering buying and the price that works for you we’ll find it, fix it, and get it in your order with free shipping.
ABOUT PHOTOS: We take our photos in a controlled lighting studio to show as much detail as possible. We do NOT Photoshop out blemishes. In almost all cases, the photos were taken before any work is done improving the piece, therefore the piece you get is often even better looking than it was in the photos. In some situations when we get the exact same piece back in stock that we've had before, we will use photos from a previous shoot. In these situations, the piece you get will be in the same (or better) condition than the photos.
The bottom line is we know how hard it is to purchase all the mid century furniture you need from multiple sources in different parts of the country and get them restored to your liking and shipped to your door at the same time, so we try to make all this as painless and worry-free as possible.
We keep you fully informed throughout the whole process - because we want you to be happy with your purchase and tell everyone how easy it is to buy real mid century modern furniture online without throwing their money away.
All of us at Modern Hill Furniture Warehouse
Instagram - Modern_Hill_
Facebook - ModernHillWarehouse
Follow us for the fastest way to view our weekly new treasures! less
- 48ʺW × 24.25ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Great vintage condition Great vintage condition less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Planner Group
- Paul McCobb
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
20837 does not qualify.
Modern Hill in La Grange, IL
Mid Century Modern Furniture, Collectibles & Decor
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.