Mario Bellini for Cassina Cab 413 Chairs - a Pair
Offering a pair of beautiful Cassina CAB 413 dining/side chairs in a dark green stitched saddle leather. Designed by ...
moreOffering a pair of beautiful Cassina CAB 413 dining/side chairs in a dark green stitched saddle leather. Designed by Mario Bellini in 1977, the chairs are composed of a leather "skin" that zips onto a tubular steel frame--a clever, comfortable, and gorgeous innovation! This set is from the late 80's, in a color that is no longer available. Made in Italy.
The chairs are in excellent condition.
Dimensions CAB 413: 24.5w" x 20.5d" x 18h" to seat, 32h" to back less
- 24.5ʺW × 20.5ʺD × 32ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The chairs are in excellent condition. The chairs are in excellent condition. less
- Mario Bellini
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
Matthew L. in Brooklyn, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Chairs
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Leather Dining Chairs
- Metal Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- Green Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs in New York
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Modern Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- New and Custom Dining Chairs
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Black Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Animal Skin Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Wood Dining Chairs
- Rattan Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Teak Outdoor Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.