Mid-Century Georges Briard Mosaic Floor Lamp Table
1960s floor lamp featuring a Georges Briard mosaic table top and walnut detailing. The glass mosaic is backed with a ...
more 1960s floor lamp featuring a Georges Briard mosaic table top and walnut detailing. The glass mosaic is backed with a silver reflective material to add extra depth to the color. There were several small pieces of furniture, accessories and lamps in the mosaic line.
Very good vintage condition. No chips or cracks in the glass mosaic. There is some wear to the walnut edges of the tabletop. The brass is in great shape.
The lamp is flush with the floor at the base, but it does have the curse of many floor lamp tables. It wiggles just a little when turning on/off or when setting something on it. This is nothing out of the ordinary.
It's in wired and working condition.
3-way socket 150 watt max
No Shade is included. The shade seen is for display purposes.
appx 51.5" (overall height to the finial)
43.5" (height to top of the socket)
16" x 16" (mosaic tabletop)
19.75" (tabletop height from ground) less
- 16.0ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 51.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Georges Briard
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $85
- Free Local Pickup in windsor heights, IA
DSM Lamp Works in windsor heights, IA
An eclectic selection of high quality collectible lighting and vintage home accessories in a multitude ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.