Vintage 1920s French Louis XV Style Vanity
A stunning, early 20th century. French Louis XV style boudoir vanity, This delicious work of art dates to 1920 to ...
more A stunning, early 20th century. French Louis XV style boudoir vanity, This delicious work of art dates to 1920 to 1940. The hand carved painted frame is a deep champagne with gilded highlights around each frame and also on the gorgeous Shell adorning the middle panel.
Curved, full length, original, beveled edge mirrors, are surrounded by the carved frames, rising on delicate acanthus cabriole legs. The center white, marble top table, with drawer, provide Madam or Mademoiselle with views from every angle (note the framed mirror goes on below the table) huge gorgeous mirrored panels.
Center marble table dimensions 36 inches wide by 13 inches deep x 29 inches high. The overall dimensions are 71 inches wide by 74 inches high.
Please, only buy this if you adore antique and vintage pieces, this is why I bought it, now it will move on and be loved as I did. This gorgeous vanity shows little wear due to age. less
- 71.0ʺW × 13.0ʺD × 74.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Helen W. in South San Francisco, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.