Skip the crowd around the bathroom counter and choose a beautiful Mid-Century Modern vanity instead. One of the top reasons to select a vintage vanity is to get your own dedicated space to where you can get ready for the day. The typical morning routine can feel so much more relaxing when you pull up a chair to your vanity that’s perfectly organized with all your essentials. And with a Mid-Century vanity in your bedroom, you’ll get the added benefit of a stylish and sophisticated piece of furniture that enhances the space.
Benefits of Using a Vanity
Besides having your own area for makeup, hair styling and more, a vintage Mid-Century vanity offers other practical perks. Built-in drawers or cabinets provide a little extra storage for clothes, accessories and other odds and ends. At the same time, a spacious surface on the vanity top allows you to keep all your items for getting ready within reach.
Mid-Century Modern Furniture Features
The idea of a vanity often conjures up images of overly ornate and lavish decor. But Mid-Century vanity dressers typically have a simple silhouette that looks much more contemporary compared to traditional furniture. Different styles are available as well, like Mid-Century Modern makeup vanities with room to pull up a chair or flip-top Mid-Century vanity desks that keep accessories out of sight when not in use. Find the best vintage vanity for your space when you shop at Chairish.
Questions & Answers
- Do you carry brown mid-century modern vanities?
- We have mid-century modern vanities in popular colors including brown, black, and tan.
- Does Chairish have mid-century modern vanities on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ mid-century modern vanities on sale.
- What are the shipping options for mid-century modern vanities?
- Mid-century modern vanities can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Do you carry wood mid-century modern vanities?
- Wood, glass, and teak are our most popular mid century modern vanity material types.
- What are some popular mid century modern vanity brands?
- We have mid-century modern vanities from popular brands such as Aksel Kjersgaard, Edward Wormley, and John Stuart.