Antique Decorative Books - Set of Three
Set of three vintage and antique books, including this 1870 French leather bound text: Histoire des Gaulois, depuis les Temps ...
more Set of three vintage and antique books, including this 1870 French leather bound text: Histoire des Gaulois, depuis les Temps les plus recules, jusqu'a l'entiere soumission de la Gaule a la Domination Romaine. Translated as: (History of the French, since the earliest times, up to the submission of the French (Gauls) to Roman Domination. By M. Amedee Thierry, published in Paris, by Didier et Compagnie. Great dark navy leather binding, with gilt and red decoration reading Lycee Henri IV on the front. This is the school's name, where the book was given as a prize. 7x5", 575 pages.
Volume 1 of a two volume set. Condition is good, intact, clean. The second books is called Historic Girlhoods by Rupert Holland (1910). 8.5" x 5.5". Good condition two inscriptions in the beginning with Cynthia's name and address. Another with her name and the date 1918. Mild wear to the cover. The last is the iconic book: Interior Decoration, Its Principles and Practice. By Frank Alvah Parsons (1916 edition). Intact, clean. 10" long. Cover has mild wear to color. less
- 8.5ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 3.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
Sarara Studio in Roxbury, CT
Vintage home decor with a fashion flair. Interior Stylist Litchfield County, CT and NYC Lover ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.