Nicola Simbari "Paris at Dusk" Serigraph
This product is no longer available.
Limited edition 1978 serigraph titled "Paris: Dawn". Signed and numbered 177/300 by artist Nicola Simbari. Matted and set in ...
more Limited edition 1978 serigraph titled "Paris: Dawn". Signed and numbered 177/300 by artist Nicola Simbari. Matted and set in silver chrome frame. Acrylic glass has some scratches, and the canvas border has some age spots and discoloring. The actual print is in perfect condition.
Print: 28" x 22"
With Frame: 35.5" x 29.5"
Simbari's works can be found in numerous museums and private and corporate collections around the world. His paintings are in collections including the Bank of Tokyo and the Christian Dior Collection in Paris; Italian State Railways in Rome; Liberty Company in London; and Tulsa Bank of Commerce, Cincinnati Fine Arts Department, Exxon Corporation, General Mills Corporation,and Pepsico, in America.
Major American and English critics have called Simbari "thoroughly disarming"; one who paints "boldly and in a state of excitement"; "whose personal enthusiasm and enormous zest for life have much the same infectious appeal as do his paintings."
Nicola Simbari died on December 11, 2012 in Frascati, Lazio, Italy.
- 36.0ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Liberty & Co.
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Costa Mesa, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Misc. Savant in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.