Vintage Laurel Adjustable Floor Lamps - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Two Laurel floor lamps, one is in good condition with brass plating still in tact, and on the other one ...
moreTwo Laurel floor lamps, one is in good condition with brass plating still in tact, and on the other one the brass has a darkened, patina finish. Both are in working condition with original wiring, the darker one has the original harp and socket with the Laurel label and the buffed brass finish lamp has a replacement harp and socket. No shades or finials. They need help staying in their elevated positions, they are supposed to stay at any height but they tend to slide down.
Height goes from 34.5" to 57" to the socket.
Base is 8.5" by 8.5". less
- 8.5ʺW × 8.5ʺD × 57ʺL
- Condition Notes
- Fair - Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear Fair - Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear less
Modern To Vintage Furniture & Design in Renton , WA
- Super Seller 2018
Our Seattle area shop is filled with a constantly rotating selection of mid century modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Adjustable Floor Lamps
- Antique Floor Lamps
- Arc Floor Lamps
- Dimmable Floor Lamps
- Edison Floor Lamps
- Floor Lamps with Shelves
- Floor Lamps with Table
- Gold Floor Lamps
- Gooseneck Floor Lamps
- Halogen Floor Lamps
- Industrial Floor Lamps
- Outdoor Floor Lamps
- Pharmacy Floor Lamps
- Reading Floor Lamps
- Seattle Floor Lamps
- Spotlight Floor Lamps
- Swing Arm Floor Lamps
- Tall Floor Lamps
- Torchiere Floor Lamps
- Tree Floor Lamps
- Tripod Floor Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.